Repair and maintenance of domestic and imported vehicles from 1945 to present.
The Auto Repair Reference Center has repair information on 25,000 domestic and imported vehicles from 1945 to present, as published in the very popular Chilton Total Car Care Series. It provides comprehensive user-friendly repair and maintenance information for virtually all vehicles on the road for everyone from amateurs to professionals. It includes 65,000 technical service bulletins and recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer, wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing, specifications and maintenance schedules, over 100,000 factory drawings and step by step photographs, labor time estimates for various repairs, quick tips, and a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance.
Use this database to answer questions like
- I want to know if there are any recalls regarding the suspension of my 1996 Nissan Sentra.
- What is the maintenance interval for the engine coolant for a 1999 Subaru Forester?
- What are the brake specifications for my 1995 Honda Accord?
- I need removal and installation instructions for the alternator on my Buick Regal 1992.
- I need a wiring diagram for my 1971 vehicle.
- How can I fix the brake lights on my 2000 Ford Explorer?