Here at Saddletowne, we know how much you use your library card. Whether it's for our computer centre and using wi-fi, to book check-outs and holds from other branches, or reading electronic books on your tablet, we know your library card gets a lot of mileage. But are you using your card to its full potential?
Discover our E-Library - access to databases and online resources to help you with a wide-variety of questions!
Here are just a few examples of how the E-Library can help you:
- Looking for a job? Let the Job & Career Accelerator help you search for jobs, build your resume, write a cover letter, and even receive help for interview preparation!
- Preparing for the Canadian Citizenship exam? Check out Learning Express for citizenship preparation, as well as vocational testing for nurses, fire fighters, and police officers!
- Need a new book? Go search on Novelist Plus for book reviews and recommendations based on your interests and tastes!
- Thinking about buying a new car? With your membership, you can access ConsumerReports.org and compare independent product reviews, consumer ratings, and price point comparisons.
- Want to learn a new language? Register for Mango Languages or Learn4Life and pick the language of your choice!
The E-Library also provides access to online music streaming, videos, audio books, homework help for kids and teens, online encyclopedias, family geneology and much, much more...
All you need is your library card!
Also - our new program guides for May through August have arrived at the library! You can also check programs online here.