ResearchPlus can provide free, confidential estimates for any project. Please contact us to discuss your information needs.
Basic Hourly Charge:
The basic rate is $80 per hour (or $70 per hour for Organization cardholders) plus any applicable database, photocopying, copyright, and document supplier costs. Rush service, for requests received before 2 pm is available for an extra $25 fee. Mail, fax and email delivery is included in the service. Courier charges are extra.
|Newspaper article search
||$25 flat fee
||$25 flat fee
Copyright Charges for Photocopies:
All fees in Canadian dollars, payable by VISA or MasterCard. Cash or cheque payment is available for in-person pickup only.
ResearchPlus Organization Cards
Does your company or organization require regular research services? As a ResearchPlus Organization cardholder you'll enjoy a reduced hourly research fee and associated benefits:
- Organization cardholders are charged a reduced ResearchPlus hourly fee ($70 per hour instead of $80 per hour).
- Organization cardholders using ResearchPlus services receive monthly invoices for any fees. (Non-organization cardholders using ResearchPlus services must provide payment by VISA or MasterCard.)
- Organization cardholders can contact ResearchPlus during regular business hours (9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays) with regular reference or information questions.
- Organization cardholders can contact ResearchPlus to check out and put aside items for courier or staff pickup.
Complete and return the ResearchPlus Organization Card Application form to become an Organization cardholder.
Organization Card Details
- Organization cardholders pay a $60 annual membership fee.
- An officer of the organization with signing authority must assume responsibility in writing on behalf of the organization for all items borrowed with the card as well as all fees, and replacement costs for lost or damaged items.
- The approved identification for an organization applying for a membership is a letter on the organization letterhead with the officer's signature.
- A signed Organization Card application and letter from the organization officer must be given to the Library each time the officer changes.
- Daycares and private schools with an officer who has signing authority and who will assume responsibility on behalf of the organization are eligible to apply for organization cards. Public and separate schools receiving government funding to provide core services are not eligible.
- An organization located outside of Calgary qualifies for an organization membership upon payment of the combined organization and non-resident membership fees.
- Due to licensing agreements, organization cards do not allow access to the Calgary Public Library E-Library databases.