1. Switch off the unecessary technology.( you might need a phone, tv and ipod... see below). This is "you time"
2. Put on some comfy clothes and make yourself a nice drink
3. Remember that worrying doesnt solve anything, so the only thinking you should be doing, is one to get you out of your sticky situation.
4. Talk to someone you love and always gives you great advice.
5. Induge yourself in your favorite treat
6. Take a relaxing or energizing bath with candles.(mint and lavender for relaxing;Rosemary and eucalyptus for energizing)
7. Have a good night's rest.
8. Escape into a good book/magazine or turn on your tv to watch a movie
9. Go out for a run/ practice some yoga/ ride your bike; overall do some from of exercise because it releases endorphins that make you feel better.
10. Take a walk outside to admire nature and enjoy the fresh air
11. Play songs that boost your mood and energy or songs that relax you.
12. Give yourself positive affirmations and see good in your head(meaning that your thoughts become your reality!)